Personalised training for Rider & Horse.
It is the sensitivity of the rider which defines the sensibility, subtlety and willingness of the horse.
I teach the fine Equestrian Art of Riding for advanced riders and coach the beginners towards:
- an independent and balanced seat
- and a respectful and gentle use of legs and reins.
My purpose is to see the beauty of riders and horses merging in harmonic movements together as if in a dance.
I will help you to identify the source of any problems you may have in riding and any other issue you may be having with your horse, from tacking him up to ground manners and obedience problems and to work out a solution based, tailor-made training plan for you and your horse.
The horse always reflects our true state of being physically and mentally. He can only be as light and responsive as his rider. Therefore we need to observe and correct ourselves before we attempt to rectify our horses. Riding is meant to be a pleasure for both the horse as well as for his rider.
My goal is to guide you and your horse towards your full potential and have a great time doing it.
I am offering:
• Coaching Riders with their Horses to achieve their full potential;
• Resolving communication or obedience Problems between Riders & their Horses;
• Equestrian Art, Riding with lightness & feel, (basic experience in classical dressage required)
• Balance -timing - rhythm - feel, Training for Beginners (minimum 5 days);
• Seat & Balance Training on the lunge for beginners and advanced riders;
• Personalised Riders Gym
• Video-feedback on request
You can bring your own horse and organise a training session with us or I can come to you at your own location.
Personalised training for you and your horse.
This course is designed for you and your horse which you can bring to me in the Costa de la luz or I can come to you for course fee, travel and accomodation.
- Movement Analysis of both horse and rider on the ground.
- Movement Analysis with video feedback of horse & rider in action.
- Training schedule for 6 weeks for horse and rider
- 3 day personalised training for horse and rider, taylored to your individual needs and plans which includes:
- hour ground work for the rider per day,
- 1 hour groundwork for the horse per day,
- 2x45 minutes coached riding (seat & balance and Iberian dressage);
- Resolving communication, obedience or motivation problems between horse and rider
- On-line Assistance over the following 6 weeks, 1 hour weekly.
Max. 2 Participants: (riders with own horses)
Duration: 3 days + on-line assistance over 6 weeks; aprox. 20 hours
In addition to the clinic fee:
Horses available upon request.
Stable and livery available upon request.
Sonic Accupuncture available upon request for you and your horse.
Please contact us for fees and scheduling.
‘Equestrian Art is the perfect understanding
and harmony between horse and rider’